jueves, 4 de noviembre de 2010

Poem Song



Polly Scattergood:
I try not to let my insecurities
Dictate who I am, and who I want to be.
I gave you all my world, and my words and my soul.
So please try to be kinder, if you are in control.
Because
Time takes, time takes, times takes, time takes many tears away.

If I had some elegance, some airs or grace,
Or if I had buttons made of silver,
Or tops made of lace.
I would be that girl you want.
I'd ooze with charm.
And i'd have diamonds on my fingers and you on my arm.
But
Time takes, time takes, times takes, time takes many tears away.

Everybody seems to just turn a blind eye
On the 159 to Brixton, when a blonde girl cries,
And so, I will always be that girl that you never quite kissed,
And I've ribbons on my fingers and cuts on my wrist.
Cos
Time takes, time takes, times takes, time takes many tears away.

If I was brave enough i'd get onto my knees,
And I would ask for you to try again
To love me please.
Because I have never felt that unconditionally
And learning that takes time but don't give up on me.
Cos
Time takes, time takes, times takes, time takes many tears away.

Time takes, time takes, time take courage!
And time, it takes many tears away.

Black and blue my petals fall on broken glass.
Teach me how to love and to forget the past.
Beacuse tiny steps I take each day, but most days I crawl.
Please try to be kind because I often fall.
Because
Time takes, time takes, times takes, time takes many tears away 

La cantante del trailer oficial de Ghostgirl Lovesick de Tonya Hurley.
Muchas canciones hermosas y conmovedoras, o sera q soy sensible.


Ayer lo mejor del día, soleado por la tarde parecía q todo estaba preparado para mi entrada a molderia, a poner a trabajar esas mentes creativas!! el 24 parcial, no a dramatizar ("o").
Lo peor de la noche, salida lluviosa podría haber esperado 1 año a que pasara, NO, preparados listo ya!! el pelo quedo duro en ves de agua ahí llovía aceite de avión.


Esperándote, parece q el tiempo no avanza
estarás congelado por las calles de Liniers..
y...
yo
de mal humor
Necesito un café.



A no desesperar hoy es el día.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario